DataChat is a software startup developing a state of the art data analytics platform. We are based out of Madison, Wisconsin and have strong academic ties. We are hiring a talented UX Designer to join our team. You will work closely with our product and development experts to design how users will interact with features within the platform.
As DataChat’s first UX Designer, you’ll work closely with our development teams to ensure our software is providing the best experience possible. You’ll design wireframes for new features, do UX research, test new features, and educate the rest of the team. As a startup team member, you will also be able to define your own role to provide the best impact on the company. You’ll play a critical role in bridging the gap between our development teams, our features, and our users.
- Own the success of the user experience and aesthetics within our product.
- Build design prototypes like storyboards and wireframes to conceptualize designs.
- Work closely with the product and development teams to guide designs through implementation.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user experience research.
- Educate the company on user experience best practices and approaches.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Figma.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Professional communication skills when communicating with the team or customers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
JOIN US IN BUILDING A REVOLUTIONARY NEW TECHNOLOGY
Think you’re a good fit? We would love to chat with you about the work we are doing and how you can contribute to our team.BREAKTHROUGH